my path to "Rawkin the Raw"

Raw food, raw emotion, raw truth!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

day 19 of vegan/ raw vegan

within the first week, i had lost 4.5 lbs, since then i haven't lost weight but my stomach is no longer bloated and my stomach doesn't constantly hurt. i have been able to STOP taking prilosec, for GERD. i have been on this or something like it for at least 15 years!
i have more endurance. i feel pain still but it is tolerable!
my ph at the beginning of this was 5.5...way too acidic! now it is 6.6. MUCH more ideal!
i have been MOSTLY raw. i eat a few cooked vegan things but when i do i feel a drain on my system.
i did have ONE cheat meal when my sis was here. i had a shredded beef enchilada and LOVED every bite but felt like i had a brick in my stomach for the next 12 hours! NO THANKS!
i also had a diet mt. dew and immediately felt a headache come on. NO THANKS!
i am also ENJOYING the food. there are so many delicious recipes and options. there have been a few YUCKY things too though! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home